We are helping a Mississippi-based hospital that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts. The annual volume for this facility is 34,000. You should be be board certified or board eligible in EM, FM, or IM and have a current ATLS and ACLS.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- 12-hour shifts
- MS license in hand required
- Annual volume: 34,000
- BC or BE in EM, FM, or IM required
- ACLS and ATLS required
- 2 patients per hour
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing