CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Minnesota that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am. 24 hour shifts are available also. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in EM, IM or FP and have a current MN license and ACLS, PALS, and CALS or ATLS. Local candidates are preferred.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Emergency medicine physician
- Immediate and ongoing need
- 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am shifts available
- EM, IM, or FP welcome
- ACLS, PALS, and CALS or ATLS required
- MN license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing