A government facility in Minnesota is in need of an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 12-hour shifts with no call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a BLS, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. Physician must be comfortable with rapid sequence intubation.
Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country? CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- 12-hour shifts
- UC/ER is one unit needing physician to cover both concurrently
- DEA required
- Any state license accepted
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- 20-40 patients per shift
- Must be comfortable with rapid sequence intubation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing