We are helping our client, an award-winning facility in Minnesota that is searching for an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with higher volume, but you will be supported by 24 hour mid-level staff and triple physician coverage. Your schedule will be either 8:00am-5:00pm or 3:00pm-12:00am for the duration of the assignment and you will see 18 patients per shift on average. You should ABEM certified and have an active and unrestricted MN license, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 18 patients per shift on average
- Shifts are 8:00am-5:00pm or 3:00pm-12:00am
- 24 hour mid-level staff and triple physician coverage
- ACLS, ATLS, & PALS
- ABEM certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing