A facility located in Michigan is seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their practice. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, internal medicine, or family medicine and a current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. Scope of assignment includes single physician coverage with advanced practice provider support. Assignment schedule is 12 hour shifts, 10-14 days per month, and this ER will see 17,000 patients per day on average.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- 17k annual volume
- BC or BE in EM, FP, or IM
- MI licensed
- ACLS, ATLS, & PALS required
- Single physician coverage
- APP support
- 12 hour shifts, 10-14 days per month
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing