CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Maine that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to help with ongoing locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is either 7:00am to 6:00pm or 6:00pm to 7:00am and the hospital treats around 17,000 annual patients on average. Covering physician must be board certified in EM, IM or FM and have a current ATLS, ACLS and PALS. Assignment requires single physician coverage with support from PAs. Backup specialties are available including OB, GS, OS and a hospitalist that assists with admissions. Ideal physician is experienced in the ER, has past locums experience. You should also have an active ME license in hand, or be willing to work with Comphealth to obtain one.
All types of facilities use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- 17,000 annual patients on average
- 7:00am-6:00pm or 6:00pm-7:00am
- Single coverage
- BC in EM, IM or FM
- ATLS, ACLS, & PALS required
- Specialty backups and PAs available
- Seeking an experienced locums physician
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing