A Kentucky-based medical facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with vacation coverage. Assignment schedule will be 10- to 12-hour shifts, and locum tenens physician will have mid-level assistance and specialty backup. Ideal physician will be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have an ACLS and PALS.
All types of facilities use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- BC in IM, EM, or FM required
- ACLS and PALS required
- Ongoing coverage needed
- 10- and 12-hour shifts
- Mid-level assistance
- Specialty backup
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing