We are providing staffing assistance to an Iowa-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible in IM, FM, or EM and have a current IA license, ATLS, ACLS, and PALS. Your assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see 2 patients per hour on average.
Contact us to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- 12-hour shifts
- IA license in hand required
- BC or BE in IM, EM, or FM required
- 2 patients per hour
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- 25k annual volume
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing