A small hospital in Iowa seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts for 2 weeks per month. The ideal candidate has an active IA license, is board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM, and has an ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and BLS. This facility handles an annual volume of 25k and mid-level assistance is provided.
All types of facilities use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- 12-hour shifts
- 2 weeks per month
- IA license in hand required
- BC or BE in IM, FM, or EM required
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and BLS required
- 25k annual volume
- Mid-level assistance available
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing