We are currently helping a facility in Iowa that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of 12- or 24-hour shifts and you will be providing single coverage in a facility that handles 6k in annual volume. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM and have a current ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and BLS.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- BC or BE in EM, IM, or FM required
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS, and BLS required
- Solo coverage
- 12- or 24-hour shifts
- 6k in annual volume
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing