An Illinois facility is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their program. Shifts will be 24 hours and this location handles 11k in annual volume. Ideal physician will be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have an ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- 24-hour call
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- 11k annual volume
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing