An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is either 9:00am-9:00pm, 3:00pm-3:00am, or 7:00pm-7:00am and the facility treats 30,000 annual patients in the ER. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine. The facility staffs advanced practice provider support during the day, and double physician coverage except between the hours of 3am-9am. Ideal physician has an active IL license in hand.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- 30,000 annual volume
- 9am-9pm, 3pm-3am, or 7pm-7am
- Solo coverage from 3am-9am
- Midlevels from 11am-11pm
- Specialty backup available
- ABEM/AOBEM or ABFM/ABIM with ER experience
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing