An established facility in Illinois is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with mid-volume and be able to use EMR for charting. Assignment schedule is 7:00am to 7:00pm, 1:00pm to 1:00am, or 7:00pm to 7:00am - mainly double physician coverage, with single from 1:00am to 10:00am. The ER will see approximately 30,000 patients per year on average. Physician must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, internal medicine, or family medicine and have a current ATLS and PALS.
Assignments are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- 30,000 patients per year on average
- 42 hours of physician coverage
- Solo from 1am-10am
- PA on site from 10am-10pm
- Fast track
- ABEM, AOBEM or ABFM/ABIM with experience
- Specialty backups available
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing