An Illinois facility seeks an EM physician to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage. This opportunity is at a low-volume facility and both 12- and 24-hour shifts are available. Physician must be board certified with an ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- 6-8 shifts per month ongoing
- 10k annual volume
- 12- and 24-hour shifts
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing