CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and this facility sees 15k in annual volume. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM and have a current CA license, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- 12-hour shifts
- CA license in hand required
- BC or BE in EM, IM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- 15k annual volume
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing