A California-based facility is currently seeking an EM physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is 24-hour call and physician will see 2-3 patients per day on average. Covering physician must have an active and unrestricted CA license, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. Board certification is not required for this assignment; all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 1100 annual volume
- 24-hour shifts
- Will consider non-boarded providers
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- 2-3 patients per day
- CA license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing