There is a new emergency medicine opportunity now available in Arkansas. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and 4-6 shifts need coverage per month. As the covering physician, you must be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have a current AR license in hand. ATLS is required if physician is not boarded in EM.
We have a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 12-hour shifts
- 4-6 shifts per month
- AR license in hand required
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- ATLS required if not EM boarded
- 13k annual volume
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing