An emergency medicine physician is needed in Arizona at a government facility. The schedule is 12-hour shifts and 2 weeks need coverage monthly. BLS, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS are required. The physician must be BC or BE in FM, IM, or EM.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- 12-hour shifts
- 2 weeks per month need coverage
- BC or BE in FM, IM, or EM required
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- DEA required
- Any state license accepted
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing