An Arizona-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician. Assignment schedule is 10 or more shifts per month from 7:00am to 7:00pm, 11:00am to 11:00pm, or 7:00pm to 7:00am. The ER has an annual volume of approximately 28,000, staffs 20 hours of APP support per day, and specialty backups are available for support. Covering physician must be board certified. Ideal physician has an active AZ license in hand.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- 7:00am-7:00pm, 11:00am-11:00pm, or 7:00pm-7:00am
- Under 30k annual volume
- ABEM, AOBEM or eligible only
- Specialty backups available
- 20 hours of midlevel coverage
- AZ license required
- Medhost charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing