An exciting locum tenens physician opportunity is now available in Arizona. Assignment schedule is 7pm to 7am or 4pm to 2am, and physician will see 16 to 20 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified in emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine and have an active and unrestricted BLS, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. You'll need 2 years of EM experience to be considered.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Level IV ER
- Variation of twelve and ten hour shifts
- Double coverage
- Minimum of two years EM experience required
- Any state license
- Board certification preferred in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- DEA required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Housing, travel, and local transportation