Practice medicine in “The Cowboy State.” Defined by local National Parks (Yellowstone), Historic Monuments (Mount Rushmore), friendly people and excellent education at all levels, this city is a gem.
- Safe family community that is RANKED in the Top 10 for Livability: Prime Real-estate market, great school district, family fun activities for people who enjoy sports and outdoor recreation.
- Unemployment rate 2.3 PERCENT.
$550,000 potential income
Flexible Scheduling and Tremendous Benefits
- 8 and 12 hour shifts AVAILABLE
- Work with an elite team of emergency medicine residency trained physicians (no mid-level of primary care physicians’ work in ER).
- $100,000 Student/Home Loan Repayment
- Signing and Relocation bonus
- Monthly Stipends
- Travel Expenses PAID!
Please reference: EM 5365