Emergency Medicine physician needed to work as an Independent Contractor in a rural level III Trauma center in beautiful Wyoming, This town is the rendezvous community of Wyoming - past, present and future. For centuries, people have chosen the Wind River Valley as a place to come together. It started with the Native Americans who felt it was a special place. Mountain men, prospectors and homesteaders followed. That rendezvous tradition continues today with a strong sense of civic pride in a friendly, enthusiastic and progressive community with an unsurpassed quality of life. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#746668.
- Work in a low volume facility, level 3 trauma center
- 12 hour shifts
- Board Certified Primary Care Physicians with Emergency Medicine experience welcome to apply
- Will consider Board certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine candidates with ED experience
- The ED is a 6 bed unit, two of which are trauma/critical care bays.
- NURSING SUPPORT: 2-3 Nurses are utilized per shift. Experienced nursing staff utilizes a team approach to patient care necessitating all members treat one another with respect.
- Very competitive compensation especially for the location and volume - Client will discuss compensation directly with the Physician
- Malpractice covered