Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in an employeed position with a group of 5 board certified docs in a low volume facility in beautiful coast Wisconsin. Thousands of visitors are drawn here each year to view relics of famous shipwrecks or sail across Lake Michigan. We love company and invite you to explore miles and miles of spectacular Lake Michigan shoreline. From the pristine coastline with its stunning parks and beaches and marinas, to the historic down town and outdoor band concerts, this city is a maritime treasure to visit as well as a wonderful place to live. Check out the Historic District and the surrounding shops, restaurants, parks, and entertainment. The Main Street District has 63 buildings on the National Register of Historic Places. Some things you will not want to miss include a micro-brewery, a historic theater which hosts national touring acts and local theater groups and weekly farmers' markets. Dine on local specialties like perch and smelt at more than 30 local restaurants, then catch feeding time at the Zoo. Enjoy weekly concerts at a beautiful local park. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Jessica Perrette via phone at 954-837-2606 or email at email@example.com - job#746808
- Low volume facility - Level III trauma designation
- Meditech EMR- plans to convert to Cerner soon
- 12, 12 hour shifts per month (6:30a to 6:30p and vice versa) Single physician coverage - This position is ideal for a physician looking for quality of work/life balance.
- 9 bed ED - There is walk in clinic affiliate for lower acuity cases that is NOT staffed by ED physicians
- Physician lead organization and physicians have an input on hospital decision
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive compensation - Sign-on bonus - Relocation assistance