Emergency Medicine Physician is needed to work in one of the most appealing resort towns of Wisconsin. This integrated health system, located in Northeastern Wisconsin, seeks a BC/BE Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to provide full-time coverage at 12-14, 12-hour shifts per month. NO CALL!! Qualified Candidates are expected to live within a reasonable distance from the hospital. This community is a beautiful haven in the middle of Wisconsin., Home to 22 spring-fed lakes that comprise the Chain O' Lakes area, ancient glaciers left their imprint on the countryside, leaving sand plains, rolling hills, deep ravines, swiftly-flowing rivers and many kettle lakes. The landscape consists of wooded areas and trout streams, intermixed with agricultural lands. Take your family camping and enjoy your time together. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and dinner at one of our many unique restaurants. Stay at one of our many lodging establishments. We offer everything from beautiful hotel suites to the charm of local bed and breakfasts and vacation home rentals on the lakes. All include comfort and value. Hospitality takes center stage when you visit us. We welcome you to come and enjoy what we take for granted every day, beautiful land, water and skies. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Jessica Perrette at 954-837-2606 or email me at email@example.com - job#745947.
- Prefer BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians but will also consider Family Practice physicians who have EM experience - NO CALL!!!!!!!
- Must have completed a U.S. residency
- 12 - 14, Twelve hour shifts - Will consider commuters and cluster shifts but won't cover travel and lodging
- Multi-Specialties support the hospital/clinic on a weekly basis; ortho, cardiology, oncology, urology, pulmonary, ENT, and ophthalmology
- Comprehensive benefits package - Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus is $15,000 forgiven over two years
- WI licensure, board exam fees and DEA Registration covered - Relocation assistance and they will cover house-hunting visit
- Pre-Tax Medical/Child Care Reimbursement