Enterprise Medical is searching for a BC (ABEM/ABOEM) Attending Emergency Medicine Physician.
Expect the Following:
- Above market compensation that includes up to a $60,000 signing/relocation package
- Competitive hybrid (base & RVU) compensation, signing/relocation, and full benefits
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off (which increases to 9 weeks/year as a Partner)
- Partnership is available after 2 years of employment
- APPs utilized in both Minor Care area and Main Side
This Virginia suburb is an ideal place to stay, relax and explore ? just minutes of Dulles Airport and west of downtown Washington, DC. There is excellent public, parochial and private schools and many universities around if you are seeking higher education. The communities have strong diverse economies built around agriculture, industrial and manufacturing businesses. Recreation and cultural activities abound. Take in the theatre, symphony, and museums or check out the parks, golf courses, lakes, campgrounds and if that?s not enough, DC is an easy drive. With it being near the DC metroplex, there is access to amenities to fit everyone?s lifestyle, including the arts, theatre, museums, symphony, professional sports, recreation, etc.
Contact: Neal Fenster