Practice Emergency Medicine for an established group in southern Virginia and get $150,000 of your loans paid off. Work with all Board certified colleagues in the medium volume facility. This beautiful community is in the Heart of Southern Virginia. It has all the qualities of small-town charm as well as the assets of a city ready to burst with excitement. Sitting majestically on the banks of a beautiful river, the city exceeds expectations with a wide variety of activities ranging from outdoor festivals and events to concerts featuring nationally-acclaimed artists in a newly-renovated amphitheater. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com- job#748127.
- BC EM and FP/IM (with EM experience) accepted
- Acuity level: Med-High - Medium volume facility
- 12 hour shifts
- The providers do not have to relocate, we have several that commute in. We would be willing to block some shifts together for the right candidate.
- Independent Contractor Position
- We are also currently offering sign on incentives in the form of a $150,000 student loan reimbursement for a 3 year commitment or a $40,000 sign on bonus for a 2 year commitment.
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage