Seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician for a Level III Trauma Center in Vermont. Medical Center is seeking an ABEM certified physician with two years clinical experience. BE within 5 years of residency completion and planning to become boarded.
- Annual salary of $282,000.
- Full time employed position, 1593 scheduled work hours for full time.
- 9 hour shifts and 15 shifts per month.
- 45 hours of MD coverage per day.
- 12-16 hours of physician extender coverage in attached Fast Track.
- Will consider 80% time if preferred.
- Great benefits including, relocation up to $8k, Malpractice, Health, Dental and Disability insurances.
- 403B with hospital match, Defined Contribution retirement account, college savings account, and tax deferred earnings program.
- $4000 annual CME allowance.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4