Seton Southwest Hospital
Here is your chance to live and work in Austin! Be the envy of your friends and family, working in the center of all the action with live music, stunning lakes, and a laid-back culture that attracts thousands of new residents every year.
This recently expanded suburban hospital is part of the Austin-based Seton Healthcare Family and serves the growing needs of beautiful Southwest Austin. Excellent schools and neighborhoods nearby. Openings this close to Central Austin don’t happen often, so apply today!
- Annual Visits: 15,500
- ED Beds: 9
- Patients/hour: 1.3
- Admission rate: 3%
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 35 hospitals across Texas and work with more than 500 physicians.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Austin, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Employee status with full benefits including a generous 401(k) plan
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group that looks out for your best interest
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration--enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Gina Becker today at (512) 610-0378 or e-mail email@example.com for more details and mention job #350646-35. Or, apply online at http://www.eddocs.com/careers
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.