CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System
EM leadership opportunity at a beautiful, busy, award-winning facility. Don’t let the small-town atmosphere fool you, because this 60,000-volume emergency department offers surprisingly high acuity and keeps our physicians and NPs/PAs busy. Terrific community is great for families and is an outdoor lover’s dream with hunting, fishing, golf, and more.
$30,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Exceptional pay and benefits with no state income tax--plus, ask about the hospital’s loan repayment program! Leadership training and advancement opportunities through our Leadership Academy, Medical Directors Conference, and more.
• Annual Visits: 60,000
• ED Beds: 33
• Support from scribes and advanced practice providers
• Trauma Designation: Level III
• Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
CHRISTUS St. Michael is a 312-bed acute-care hospital serving the Texarkana area on a gorgeous 129-acre wooded campus featuring a large lake. The full scope of services and specialty backup includes:
• Primary Stroke Center
• Imaging and diagnostic services (inpatient and outpatient)
• Surgical services, including daVinci robotic surgery
• ANCC Magnet designated hospital
• Named one of the top 20 Large Community Hospitals in the U.S. by Thomson Reuters
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 35 EDs across Texas and work with more than 500 physicians.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Texarkana, you will enjoy benefits including:
• Competitive, productivity-based compensation
• Employee status with full benefits including a generous 401(k) plan
• A Texas-based, physician-owned group
• Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
• Responsive and supportive administration--enjoy where you work!
• Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
• An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
• Paid malpractice and tail insurance
TOP 5 REASONS YOU WILL LOVE TEXARKANA:
1. Great place to raise a family, with affordable and spacious country club living, plus no state income tax!
2. An outdoor-lovers dream, with dozens of parks & lakes, 6 golf courses, plenty of hunting and fishing, and nearby recreation in Hot Springs, AR
3. A friendly, close-knit community with small-town Southern charm--be involved and know your neighbors!
4. Vibrant arts scene, with a local symphony orchestra, historic Perot Theatre, and art/history museums
5. Higher education opportunities, including Texarkana College and Texas A&M University-Texarkana
Contact Lisa Morgan at (512) 610-0315 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.