Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a moderate volume facility in beautiful West TX. Opportunity to make over $200/hr. They will accept EM Residency Trained or PC Residence Trained (with extensive EM experience.). The area offers a unique balance of a small town atmosphere with the benefits of a large community, and is the gateway to three national parks, offering plenty of outdoor activities. Known for its awe-inspiring sunsets, clean air and friendly people as well for its hospitality. The city continues to have a thriving economy with oil and gas as the largest industry. Just a couple of hours from major cities, one will find plenty of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, and much more. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez via phone at 954-837-2601 or email Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org - Job#747177.
- Level IV Trauma Center - Moderate volume facility
- EM Residency Trained or PC Residence Trained (with extensive EM experience.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage
- 12 Hours of MLP Coverage - Commuters welcome-Block Shifts
- Dr's Average $220/hr.
- Independent Contractor
- $50k Sign on Bonus
- Will Also accept P/T 8-Shifts/Month