Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity Near San Antonio
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
*$30,000 Sign-on Bonus*
- Annual Visits: 34,000
- ED Beds: 25
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care specialty with emergency department experience; ATLS, ACLS, PALS certification required if not EM boarded
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center is a modern, 117-bed hospital located just east of San Antonio on I-10. A new cardiac cath lab opened in 2012, and a robot to support neurologic telemedicine for stroke patients was added in 2013. The hospital maintains a state-of-the-art intensive care unit and a comprehensive imaging suite, offering the latest in MRI, nuclear medicine and other breakthrough technologies.
Compensation package includes productivity based compensation (RVU), paid malpractice and tail coverage, and Partnership Track.
This growing community is located just minutes from San Antonio on the banks of the gorgeous Guadalupe River. Enjoy picturesque views, affordable housing, and a quick commute to urban centers. Seguin is just an hour south of Austin and only minutes from family-friendly recreation in San Marcos and New Braunfels.
Enjoy working for Emergency Service Partners, L.P., the largest emergency medicine partnership in Texas. For more than 25 years, we have established a solid reputation for maintaining both physician and patient satisfaction. You’ll benefit from local control over your practice environment, coupled with the strong support of a physician-owned group serving more than 35 EDs across Texas. Contact us today and learn why physicians and hospitals love working with ESP!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Seguin, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Partnership opportunity—full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Full benefits including generous employee benefit credit and a 401(k) match that surpasses other area employers
- A democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Bradley Wade today at (512) 610-0326 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, and mention job #364115-35.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.