ED Partnership Opportunity Near San Antonio
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
**$15,000 Sign-on Incentive!**
- Annual Visits: 35,000
- ED Beds: 25
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care specialty with emergency department experience; ATLS, ACLS, PALS certification required if not EM boarded
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center is a modern, 117-bed hospital located just east of San Antonio on I-10. A new cardiac cath lab opened in 2012, and a robot to support neurologic telemedicine for stroke patients was added in 2013. The hospital maintains a state-of-the-art intensive care unit and a comprehensive imaging suite, offering the latest in MRI, nuclear medicine and other breakthrough technologies.
Compensation package includes productivity based compensation (RVU), paid malpractice and tail coverage, and Partnership Track.
This growing community is located just minutes from San Antonio on the banks of the gorgeous Guadalupe River. Picturesque views, affordable housing, and a quick commute to urban centers--Seguin is just an hour south of Austin and only minutes from family-friendly recreation in San Marcos and New Braunfels.
For more information, visit our Web site: http://www.eddocs.com/locations/guadalupe-seguin
Enjoy working for Emergency Service Partners, L.P., the largest emergency medicine partnership in Texas. For more than 25 years, we have established a solid reputation for maintaining both physician and patient satisfaction. Our democratic group and partnership track allows full-time physicians to become a true owner of their practice. You’ll benefit from local control over your practice environment, coupled with the strong support of a 100% physician-owned and physician-led group serving approximately 30 EDs across Texas. Contact us today and learn why physicians and hospitals love working with ESP!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Seguin, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Partnership opportunity—full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Independent Contractor status
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration—enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Bradley Wade at (512) 610-0326 or e-mail email@example.com for more details, and mention job #364115-35.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.