New EM Partnership Opportunity in San Antonio
Texas' largest Emergency Medicine partnership is excited to announce new opportunities for emergency physicians in the Alamo City!
Enjoy living and working in this exciting, multicultural, metropolitan area. San Antonio is the nation's 7th largest city, offering numerous activities from major theme parks to the 2014 NBA champion San Antonio Spurs. The famed River Walk is always a fun choice for dinner, a boat ride, or a leisurely stroll to entertain out-of-town guests. Plus, the Mexican food and Texas barbecue are to die for. Located on the edge of the beautiful Texas Hill Country, enjoy nearby wineries and charming scenic getaways as well. And the sights and sounds of Austin are only about an hour away.
Exceptional pay and a low cost of living -- plus the opportunity to become a true partner in your practice -- make this position a financial no-brainer.
- Nearly 60,000 annual ED visits
- Scribes and NP/PA support
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine preferred
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 25 hospitals across Texas and work with more than 400 providers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in San Antonio, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Partnership opportunity full-time physicians can become an owner!
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration -- enjoy where you work!
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Alex Manglaris at (512) 610-0316 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.