It Pays to Work in San Antonio
Higher Hourly Rate and Sign-On Bonus for Emergency Physicians in the Alamo City!
Emergency Service Partners, L.P. is pleased to offer a new, higher rate for emergency physicians serving the six emergency departments of San Antonio’s Baptist Health System. Work for a respected, physician-owned group based in Texas for more than 25 years.
Enjoy San Antonio’s diverse mix of culture, art, history, outdoor activities, and vast culinary options. San Antonio is the nation's 7th largest city, offering numerous activities from major theme parks to the 2014 NBA champion San Antonio Spurs. The famed River Walk is always a fun choice for dinner, a boat ride, or a leisurely stroll to entertain out-of-town guests. Plus, the Mexican food, Texas barbecue, and burgeoning culinary scene are to die for. Located on the edge of the beautiful Texas Hill Country, enjoy nearby wineries and charming scenic getaways as well. And the sights and sounds of Austin are only about an hour away.
Exceptional pay and a low cost of living make this a highly lucrative position.
- Nearly 60,000 annual ED visits
- Scribes and NP/PA support
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine preferred; BC/BP in a primary care specialty (FM/IM) accepted with emergency medicine experience
ESP is a physician-owned and physician-managed group that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 35 EDs across Texas and work with nearly 700 providers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in San Antonio, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Partnership opportunity—full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Full benefits including generous employee benefit credit and a 401(k) match that surpasses other area employers
- A democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Alex Manglaris at (512) 610-0376 or email@example.com for more information, or apply online at www.eddocs.com/careers
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.