Emergency Physicians: Earn $500k in Texas!
Emergency Service Partners, L.P. is pleased to offer a highly lucrative position for emergency physicians in the Lone Star State. Texas is very hospitable to physicians, with no state income tax and tort reform. Plus, enjoy a low cost of living and the opportunity to become a true partner in your practice. This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
- 58,000 annual ED visits
- 38-bed ED
- Scribes and NP/PA support
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, OR board-certified in Family Medicine with recent ED experience.
Valley Baptist Medical Center is a 586-bed facility located in Harlingen, TX, just 30 miles from the Texas Gulf Coast and the popular beaches of South Padre Island. This teaching hospital serves as the lead trauma center in the region and is the only hospital in the area offering comprehensive stroke services, including advanced endovascular neurology procedures.
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 25 hospitals across Texas and work with more than 400 providers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Harlingen, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Partnership opportunity full-time physicians can become an owner!
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration -- enjoy where you work!
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Alex Manglaris today at (512) 610-0316 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and mention job#393245-35.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.