Join the Fun! Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for San Antonio-Area ED
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
*$30,000 Sign-on Bonus*
Practice Emergency Medicine within sight of the world-famous Schlitterbahn water park and just a short drive from both San Antonio and Austin! Work for a Texas-based EM physician partnership that allows you to become a partner in your practice in as little as one year.
“There are many advantages to working in New Braunfels. We have a very stable group that is well respected within the medical community. We see high-acuity patients who offer a challenge to any ER physician. The medical staff is very cohesive and friendly toward the ED. New Braunfels still retains a small-town feel in an ideal Hill Country setting, making it a great place to bring your family.”
-Timothy Curran, MD
ED Medical Director
- 21,000 annual ED visits
- 17-bed ED (including 4-bed Express Care)
- Recently renovated and modernized
- Affiliated with a large not-for-profit, faith-based health system
New Braunfels is a growing and prosperous city located in the Texas Hill Country just 25 miles north of San Antonio and 40 miles south of Austin. The region is filled with activities for the whole family, including the nation's top-rated water parks and area theme parks, several of the nation's largest outlet malls, and celebrations year round. Natural attractions include caverns, zoos, and river rafting.
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 35 EDs across Texas and work with nearly 700 providers. You belong here!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in New Braunfels, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Partnership opportunity—full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Full benefits including generous employee benefit credit and a 401(k) match that surpasses other area employers
- A democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Bradley Wade today at (512) 610-0326 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.