Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
Modern, fast-growing, state-of-the-art hospital in Central Texas. Come join a great ED team with active and engaged leadership. Full-time physicians can become a partner in as little as one year!
**$20,000 Sign-on Bonus!**
- Beautiful facility opened June 2012
- Annual Volume: 50,000
- ED Beds: 17
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
ABOUT HARKER HEIGHTS, TX:
In the heart of Central Texas, Harker Heights is a growing community adjacent to Killeen. Fort Hood, one of the largest United States military installations in the world, is just a few miles away and figures prominently in the city's history. Elegant, executive-style homes line the community's hillsides.
Residents of Harker Heights enjoy easy access to the sights and sounds of Austin, about an hour to the south. Closer to home, Stillhouse Hollow Lake offers beautiful recreational opportunities. Extremely affordable housing and great weather add to the many benefits of this exceptional community.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Harker Heights, you'll enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Partnership opportunity--full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Employee status with full benefits including a generous 401(k) plan
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group that looks out for your best interest
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration--enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Gina Becker today at (512) 610-0378 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, and mention job #427836-35.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.