Work at Brand new Texas Trauma Center
St. Joseph Regional Health Center
Flagship hospital with popular scribe program in bustling town featuring major research university! Brand new $23 million Emergency and Trauma Center set to open in 2016, featuring rooms designed especially for bariatric patients, geriatric patients, trauma resuscitation, and behavioral health.
**New, higher rate, plus $25,000 Start-Up Incentive**
- Annual Visits: 53,000
- ED Beds: 24 (5 trauma and 6 monitored)
- Trauma Designation: Level II
- Scribe program
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
This Catholic health care system with a mission-driven focus provides the backdrop for a great working environment. The 210-bed hospital is a regional referral center, as well as a certified chest pain and stroke center, offering terrific specialty support. The ED scribe program offers you the opportunity to increase patient care and customer service, enhance productivity, and maximize your earning potential. Great partnership with strong, collegial medical staff, plus responsive and supportive administration and nurse leadership.
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with 35 EDs across Texas and work with more than 400 providers.
ABOUT BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION, TX:
- Vibrant community filled with young families, excellent schools, and fun activities
- Easy access to Austin, Houston, and Dallas-Ft. Worth
- Home to Texas A&M University, with 50,000+ students, SEC college sports, and a major presidential museum
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Bryan, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Partnership opportunity: full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research studies
- Independent Contractor status
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration -- enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Jeff Franklin today at (512) 610-0345 or e-mail email@example.com for more details.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.