Seton Edgar B. Davis Hospital
EM-boarded or Primary Care with EM experience
Full- or part-time (PRN) positions w/ 12- or 24-hour shifts
Low-volume, rural community hospital near Austin and San Antonio
**$25,000 Sign-On Bonus!**
- Annual Visits: 10,000
- ED Beds: 4
- Staffing Model: Single-coverage, 12- or 24-hour shifts
- Qualifications: Board Certified in Primary Care with ED Experience
This hospital, located less than an hour from both Austin and San Antonio, is looking for either BC/BP Emergency Medicine physicians or Primary Care boarded physicians with EM experience. The 4-bed ED sees approximately 10,000 patients per year and is a designated level IV trauma center. The hospital is a satellite facility of the Austin-based Seton Healthcare Family.
Luling is a quiet, friendly Central Texas community renowned for its barbecue and its annual Watermelon Thump! The expansive San Marcos Outlet Malls are 10 minutes away, and the pleasures of the San Antonio River Walk and the State Capitol in Austin are both just an hour away.
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 35 hospitals across Texas and work with nearly 700 providers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Luling, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Employee status with full benefits including a generous 401(k) plan
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration—enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Bradley Wade today at (512) 610-0326 or e-mail email@example.com for more details, and mention job #309729-35.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.