Memphis, home of the Blues and the birthplace of Rock n’ Roll, is located in the southwestern corner of Tennessee right on the Mississippi River. Downtown Memphis showcases three blocks of nightclubs, restaurants and shopping, and the Beale Street Entertainment District. Great food, original music, professional sports, and world class traveling art exhibits keep Memphians’ activity calendars full. And to top it off, Memphis has one of the lowest urban cost-of-living expenses in the nation.
Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at Methodist NorthHospital, a member of Methodist Healthcare, and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience. You are joining an organization that has proven success in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine). We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career. Methodist University Hospital is recognized by U.S. World News and World Report as the “Best Regional Hospital” and has a certified Chest Pain Center.
- 246 Bed Community Medical Center; 34 bed ED
- 74,000 ED volume; 20% admission rate
- 72 hours of physician coverage; 48 hours of APP coverage
- Physicians do a great deal of procedures
- Scribe Coverage
- Cerner EMR
- Excellent Medical Staff and hospitalist program
- Brand New Bedside Ultrasound; CT/Ultrasound 24/7
- Independent Contractor Status
- Competitive Compensation (Base Rate + Productivity Incentive)
- Sign On Fee and Relocation Fee Paid Sound Physicians
- Malpractice and Tail paid by Sound Physicians
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.