Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a low volume facility close to Nashville TN. This community is mixed with small town friendliness and big city bustle. It is a very neighborly community where citizens and officials work together for continuous growth and prosperity. They have a strong industrially based economy with abundant service and commercial businesses. The local Main Street Organization has worked very hard to keep the downtown area vibrant and thriving. The town square is alive and well with shopping, banking, antique shops, tourist attractions with an occasional street fair and fun for all. There are other tourist attractions within walking distance of the square. The area is rich in history and ready for the future through technology with high tech industries and education. The community offers small town living with big city goals and opportunities. A good place to call home. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#747027.
- Low volume facility - 10 beds in the ER
- 24 hours of physician coverage per day - 12 hour shifts
- EMR is Medhost
- Educational and Leadership development available.
- Enjoy the freedom of working as an Independent Contractor - Physician Solutions is a program that offers benefits to IC's
- Relocation bonus - tbd, Sign-on bonus - tbd
- Possible student loan repayment
- Malpractice with tail covered