Emergency Medicine Physician needed just an hour from Nashville in a low volume facility. The facility will consider BC FP and BC IM physicians with EM experience. This town has a rich and complex history, and its naming is no exception. This community takes its name from one of only seven people to be awarded honorary U.S. citizenship. During the Civil War, several skirmishes erupted in and around the town during the Franklin-Nashville Campaign. This community also produced a man who was a key figure in the Restoration era following the Civil War. A document came out of this Restoration Era that still governs the state today; guaranteeing the right to vote. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#747041.
- Low volume facility - 7 beds in the ER
- Will consider BC FP and BC IM physicians with EM experience.
- Will consider H1 visa candidates
- 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Educational and Leadership development available.
- Enjoy the freedom of working as an Independent Contractor - Physician Solutions is a program that offers benefits to IC's.
- Relocation bonus - TBD, Sign-on bonus - TBD - Possible student loan repayment
- Malpractice with tail