Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join an established group in a thriving metropolitan area of Tennessee. Work in a moderate volume facility that offers a highly competitive compensation package and a full array of benefits. This city is known as 'America's Distribution Center,' serving the northeast, southeast, and southwest regions of the country. The city has one of the country's largest inland ports and is the national headquarters for a very large air-courier company. Health care and related activities such as medical education and biomedical research are the largest industries, bringing over $5 billion a year to the local economy. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call John Alvarez at (954)-837-2671, or email confidential CVs to John.Alvarez@comphealth.com - job# 746330.
- Moderate volume facility - The hospital has 28 ER beds
- Would consider docs that only wants nights and weekends.
- Treat a small percentage of Peds, geriatrics, and OB
- 12 hour shifts: 8a - 8p, 10a - 10p, 8p - 8a - Equal distribution of days, nights and weekends. Potential option to commute and travel in for blocked shifts.
- Established incentive plan, paying out on quarterly basis and based on core measures
- Comprehensive benefits package - 401k with match
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice with tail is covered