Emergency Medicine Physician is needed in a leading healthcare system. They are seeking Board Certified/ Board Eligible physicians to practice in a State-of-the-Art Trauma Center. Tertiary Care Facility, staffs the full complement of subspecialists as well as an adult and pediatric hospitalist service. This city places a high priority on quality education, from instructing grade schoolers to advanced higher learning. The schools and universities are top notch, with strong support from teachers, parents and the community For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Jessica Perrette at 954-837-2606 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#744065.
- Moderate volume trauma center
- Only require 1440 hours per year
- One of the top-rated groups to work for in the U.S.
- $200 per hour with additional night shift differential
- No state income tax
- Bonus money given upon commencement of employment
- Enhanced physician benefits package includes: 401K, health, dental, vision, paid CME, malpractice insurance with tail coverage & disability insurance
- Relocation allowance