Minutes from Augusta, Georgia and an hour from Columbia, South Carolina. With lush, idyllic mountains and beautiful sandy beaches less than three hours away, this is the perfect home for anyone. The old and new blend perfectly to provide a lifestyle that suits the most discriminating of tastes- affordable living, mild climate for year round outdoor activities. A beautiful, thriving downtown complimented by a busy retail mall; an exceptional business environment located in a small but globally cosmopolitan town; cozy cottages and single-family homes nestled among grand, historic estates; a contemporary, progressive college with a small town appeal; award-winning schools. Enjoy an active, modern lifestyle with an endless list of things to do that include equestrian sports, year-round recreational sports, the arts, hiking, fishing and a host of other ventures. All entrenched in Southern Charm.
Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at Aiken Regional Medical Center and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience. You are joining an organization that has proven success in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine). We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
- 200 bed community hospital, 30 bed ED
- 55,000 ED volume
- 40 hours of daily physician coverage (10 hour shifts); 42 hours of daily mid-level coverage
- Scribe coverage
- Excellent, supportive medical staff and nursing leaders
- Sound Physicians staff and manages the hospital medicine program
- Excellent subspecialty and back up
- BC/BE EM Trained Physicians, BC Primary Care with documented experience at similar ED Volumes
- Independent Contractor Status
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Sign On Fee
- Malpractice and Tail Coverage paid by Sound Physician
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.