Emergency Medicine Physician is needed to join an established group near Charlotte, NC. Work with other BC/BE physicians. With world-renowned sports facilities, rich history and genuine southern hospitality, this community offers something for everybody. Whether you're here for a tournament, festival, college visitation or just passing through, you'll quickly learn why people love this town! This town is a business-savvy blend of historic charm and responsibly implemented expansion. The city is located in the north-central area of South Carolina approximately 20 miles south of Charlotte, NC. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org- job#748050.
- Physicians must be BC/BE in EM & have completed a residency in EM, OR be BC/BE in (non-EM) & have completed a non-EM residency & have at least 5 years of EM experience.
- 72 Hours of Physician Coverage - 50 hours of Advance Practice Clinicians coverage
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS and BLS needed for Primary Care
- 12 hour shifts
- Make $240 per hour as an independent contractor
- RVU's after 3 months
- Malpractice with tail coverage