Emergency Medicine Physician needed who enjoys a high acuity, fast paced environment. All physician coverage and specialty back up is available. On average see 1.8- 2 patients per hour. Very little pediatric patients as they are not admitted to hospital. This beautiful city is surrounded by all the wonders of Southern New England. There are miles of spectacular shoreline, and fresh and salt-water beaches, Our community offers a relaxing seaside getaway. Sports fans love easy access to all major league sports in Boston and New York. The area offers safety, educational resources, immediate access to one of the outstanding universities of the country, modest cost of living, the coast and access to several major metropolitan areas. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954-837-2601 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. - job#745261
- State-of-the-art, high acuity ED - Academic appointment available if interested
- Pediatric patients are not admitted to the hospital
- Double physician coverage at night - each provider sees 1.8-2 pph on average
- 9 hour shifts with 1 hour overlap - 1,532 annual hours
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the United States by The Solucient Institute
- Generous guaranteed annual salary - Additional stipend (up to 70,000 ) based on productivity, meetings, efficiency, etc.
- Family health & dental, CME, malpractice w/tail coverage, 401K, license reimbursement, relocation assistance
- Pays for license, dues, societies, etc.