EmCare is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians in Waynesburg, PA!
Formerly known as Southwest Regional Medical Center, Washington Health System-Greene, Greene County's only acute care hospital, is a community centered hospital offering 24-hour emergency services, as well a full range of diagnostic imaging specialties and is Proud to carry The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. The emergency department at Washington Health System-Greene treats over 24,000 patients each year. The emergency department has eight treatment rooms with immediate access to laboratory testing and diagnostic service, which range from x-ray to CT exams. The inpatient services consist of 18 medical/surgical beds, 5 intermediate care unit beds and 26 behavioral health beds.
- 24,000 annual volume
- 8 treatment rooms in the Emergency Department
- 24hrs/day physician coverage with 8 hrs/day Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner coverage
- A fully accredited laboratory, cardiology services, hyperbaric wound care and home health services
- Employee Status
- Meditech EMR
- Competitive Compensation and Sign-on Bonus available
- Full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account
Stable, but never static, Waynesbug offers a place to kick back and enjoy the wonderfull world from a distance without losing touch. Waynesburg's beauty and historical setting is a visitors delight. Visitors may use Waynesburg as an excellent launching point for short drives to spectacular and breathtaking views and sights in Southwestern Pennsylvania.