Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join a physician owned and operated group of collegial employees and friendly staff members in north-central Pennsylvania. This facility boasts with low turnover, excellent ED physician longevity, and consistent recognition as one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation for continuous improvement. This opportunity has an academic affiliation with residency programs and this location is situated in the a lush Pennsylvania Valley with easy access to some of America's most loved vacation hot spots. Enjoy an easy drive to the hustle and bustle of larger metro cities or kick back and enjoy the 4 season recreation available right in your own backyard! Community offers beautiful outdoor scenery with plenty of lakes and parks for fun family activities. For further details about this opportunity and or the other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities we have nationwide, please contact Jessica Perrette at 954-837-2606 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#73119.
- Moderate volume ED with fast track, Level ll regional trauma center
- Academic affiliation- teaching responsibilities to residents & medical students
- Extremely low turnover - excellent longevity of EM physicians
- Competitive base rate plus benefits
- Excellent full benefits including PTO, CME allowance, and life insurance
- Sign on bonus and flexible spending account
- 401k with contributions