- Seeking an MD or DO candidate Emergency medicine physician for a large health system in Central, PA! Physician is required to have completed an Emergency Medicine residency program.
- Requirement: Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Emergency Medicine.
- Employed position with a large health system - includes full benefit package!
- 14 12-hr shifts/month, 3-4 nights/month
- No call, overtime optional
- Ultrasound available in the ED
- Digital radiology
- EMR system - EPIC
- Organized, efficient ER and staff
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization
In this beautiful area where travelers weave in and out of Pennsylvania and New York and the Susquehanna River meanders by, the quaint valley offers a peaceful backdrop to a series of close-knit communities. Midway between Corning and Binghamton, this area provides close proximity to cities and to the lush Finger Lakes region for weekend relaxation. Nearby colleges, universities and Fortune 500 companies provide employment for spouses, and there is plenty of affordable housing in safe, close-knit communities.
We understand the magnitude of your decision regarding where to practice medicine and the impact that decision has on both the advancement of your clinical career and your personal life. Our goal is to ensure the right fit for us both. We believe that by sharing information and being forthright about goals and expectations, we will reach a mutually rewarding conclusion.
This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. This organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.