HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (upscale and growing suburb): BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician is needed to join the Emergency Medicine Department of a top-notch community hospital. Work from 1,000 to 1,640 hours per year. Flexible work schedule. Employed opportunity. $ Flexible and negotiable hourly rate commensurate with candidate’s experience. There is a bonus and a full fringe benefits package.
LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA:
- This is a rapidly growing, upscale, and suburban location of Philadelphia. The area has seen a huge amount of growth (almost 20%) over the last decade.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices and the area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living very close to a big city such as Philadelphia, which will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities! You will also be situated just a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster county, and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware beaches.
- Located in an upscale and growing suburb of Philadelphia, a residency-trained, BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician is needed to join the Emergency Medicine Department of a community hospital.
- Emergency Medicine physicians who are completing their training during 2017 and in June of 2018 as well as Emergency Medicine physicians who have work experience and are already practicing are all welcome to apply. They will all be strongly considered.
(1) Candidate is required to have completed, or in the process of completing, an Emergency Medicine residency training program.
(2) She or he is Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
(3) Emergency Medicine experience would be a plus.
- The new Emergency Medicine physician will be required to work from 1,000 hours to 1,640 hours per year.
- Shift Schedules: There are a variety of shift schedules that are available to choose from. The EM Department is very flexible and open to discussing them with the interested candidate.
- Availability and interest to work night shifts and weekends would be a plus but not required.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE HOSPITAL:
- This is a top-notch and well-regarded community hospital.
- It is one of the area's leading providers of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- It offers a full range of acute, ambulatory and emergency services.
- It is well known for excellence in cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, obstetrics, pediatrics, diagnostics and rehabilitation services.
- It offers comprehensive services for all ages.
- The emergency services department is equipped to handle all types of emergencies from pediatric to geriatric care.
- This hospital has seven Emergency Medicine physicians.
- They have an adjacent pediatric urgent care center for pediatricians who see the children from the emergency room for up to 12 hours per day.
- 24/7 in house OB services
- 24/7 in-house neonatal ICU
- Bedside Emergency Medicine Department ultrasound
- Certified primary stroke center with telemedicine
- 24/7 cardiac cath program
- 24/7 real-time radiology reads for all plain films in addition to special studies
- This is a hospital-employed opportunity.
- They are flexible and negotiable regarding the hourly rate. It will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, etc.
- There will also be an annual bonus.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Occurrence malpractice
- Major medical health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.