Seeking an Emergency Medicine physician to join an amazing team in beautiful Southern Oregon. Candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM). This Medical Center is a 378-bed regional referral center serving the patients of Southern Oregon and Northern California. We are a level II trauma center.
- $350,000 base pay (board certified)
- Annual performance incentives up to 10% of base pay
- Evening and night shift differentials of $100 per hour
- $12,500 relocation assistance
- $4,500 annual CME allowance
- Generous vacation time accrual plan
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
This Southern Oregon Community is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors. Just a 50 minute drive to Portland or a 2 hour flight to San Francisco. This community offers friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather and a wonderful opportunity for a work life balance, not to mention several local award winning wineries and vineyards to cape it off.
Contact: Neal Fenster